“Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.”
For the Redeemer community, Partnership is right at the heart of things. Maybe you’ve heard of being a church member, but we believe it’s deeper than that. Redeemer Partners have chosen to belong to one another and share in something greater than just themselves, their own circumstances, and their own means. Together we make a truer church community than one made of just popping in and out on Sundays; and it grows even truer each time someone decides to say “I belong here.”
A Partner has taken ownership by covenanting to:
- Actively participate in Redeemer’s mission to multiply disciples who enjoy Christ, love his friends, and engage the world.
- Publicly and privately align with Redeemer’s stated beliefs.
- Respond to and follow the leadership of Redeemer’s elders as well as the church staff.
- Participate in quarterly Partner Dinners in order to stay informed, offer input, and build relationships with each other.
- Support the ministries within Redeemer through participation and leadership (e.g. Small Groups, Sunday morning volunteer teams).
- Keep all things in common through the sharing of resources (finances, giftedness, time, etc).
If you believe you’re ready to partner with us, your next step is to attend one of our quarterly Partnership 101 courses. In these small, more concentrated gatherings you’ll meet our leaders, learn what we believe about the Gospel of Jesus, look at what Scripture really says about the church, and learn more about what the Redeemer community believes.
Our partners are a family among family; join with us and see.
For more information, email email@example.com.