We’re stronger together. We’re better together. And we happen on Sunday morning and throughout the week in this community because of people like you. Whether you are great with kids, willing to mentor a younger person, lead a small group, or can throw down on a mandolin, we want you in that spot!
Here are some ways you can serve:
- Connection: First impressions really are everything, and this week will no doubt be someone’s first Sunday with us! Join our team of first-impression makers, be that first smile, and help our guests get connected.
- Coffee Corner/Communion: Communion is a central part of our worship gatherings each and every Sunday. We also believe that coffee is a very good thing. Each Sunday morning, dedicated, behind-the-scenes-type folks arrive before the masses to prepare our communion elements and make sure the coffee corner is stocked and ready to go!
- Set Up/Tear Down: Early each Sunday we pull everything out of boxes, hang signs, piece together our sound system, put out the chairs, and otherwise whip together a worship space and some kids classrooms! That requires a serious team of willing folks, and we could use some help! Step up and join us!
- Redeemer Children’s Ministry: Loving and energetic volunteers shepherd and take care of Redeemer’s children (Infant-12 years old) every Sunday as well as for scheduled events. These volunteers welcome families and get to know them as they check in kids, lead classrooms, provide assistance to classroom teachers, and sing or play for kids worship! Join in the fun as we teach God’s Big Story!
- Youth: Hang out with students (ages 13-18) and foster pivotal, long-lasting relationships that engage them through exciting activities, meaningful conversations, and a good bit of adventure.
- Security: Serve on this team of men that diligently watch and ensure the safety of Redeemer’s children and families on Sunday morning for each service. Volunteers are screened and should be attentive, intuitive, and effective problem solvers.
- Be a Host Home: Whether hosting your weekly small group, opening up your home for a youth or college-age event, or offering to host a study of some kind, let us know if you love having folks over!
- Lead a Group: Think you’d like to lead a Small Group? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.