What Is Partnership?
Partnership is the beating heart of the Redeemer community. We use partnership instead of membership because it signifies that there is something deeper happening. Partners at Redeemer are those who are committed actively take part in our mission: to know God, become like Jesus, and help others do the same. The partners of Redeemer have chosen to live as part of a deep, vibrant community where we share in the joys and sorrows of life.
How Do I Become a Partner?
Together we make a truer church community than one made of just popping in and out on Sundays; and it grows even truer each time someone decides to say “I belong here.” If you find yourself digging deeper into the Redeemer family and want to take another step in, you can attend one of quarterly Partnership Classes. These classes are just a couple hours long, but they are jam-packed with important information to help answer all of your questions about Redeemer’s beliefs and values. However information is just a small part of these classes, our biggest goal is to connect you with our staff and ministries as well as help you build a bigger community starting with the other people in the class with you.
What Does A Partner Covenant To?
- Actively participate in Redeemer’s mission to know God, become like Jesus, and help others do the same.
- Respond to and follow the leadership of Redeemer’s elders as well as the church staff.
- Participate in quarterly Partner Dinners in order to stay informed, offer input, and build relationships with each other.
- Support the ministries within Redeemer through participation and leadership (e.g. Small Groups, Sunday morning volunteer teams).
- Keep all things in common through the sharing of resources (finances, giftedness, time, etc).
Are you ready to become a partner?
We would love to talk more with you about becoming a partner at Redeemer. Click the button below to be notified when our next partnership class is scheduled!